Tuesday, 18 Aug 2026
The Standard Maldives
  • News
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Travel
  • Technology
  • World
  • Reports
  • 🔥
  • President Dr. Mohamed Muizzu
  • STELCO
  • Maldives Police Service
  • The President's Office
  • Tourism Ministry
  • Maldives Parliament
Font ResizerAa
The Standard MaldivesThe Standard Maldives
  • My Saves
  • My Interests
  • History
  • My Feed
  • Business
  • News
  • Politics
  • Reports
  • Technology
  • Travel
  • World
Search
  • My Saves
  • My Interests
  • History
  • My Feed
  • Business
  • News
  • Politics
  • Reports
  • Technology
  • Travel
  • World
Follow US
© 2024 Dominion Network
BusinessNews

Ooredoo restores full connectivity following temporary service issue

By Ahmed Ashraf Published July 1, 2026

Ooredoo Maldives has confirmed that its mobile voice and data services have been fully restored following a temporary network disruption that affected customers earlier on Tuesday.

In an update shared on its official social media channels, the telecommunications provider said the issue had been resolved and normal services had resumed.

“The issue has been resolved and services have been restored,” the company said, adding that customers requiring any further assistance are encouraged to contact its support team.

- Advertisement -

Earlier, Ooredoo had informed customers that some users were experiencing temporary disruptions to mobile voice and data services due to a technical issue. The company said its technical teams were investigating the problem and working to restore connectivity as quickly as possible.

With the issue now resolved, Ooredoo said customers should once again have full access to its mobile voice and data services. The company did not disclose the cause of the disruption.

Share This Article
X Email Copy Link Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

You Might Also Like

News

President Creates Office to Manage Maritime Boundaries

By Hussain Shinan
News

Kaashidhoo Powers Up: STELCO Boosts Island’s Electricity Capacity with New Generator

By Ahmed Ashraf
NewsPolitics

Election Reform Secured as People’s Majlis Passes Joint Polls Amendment

By Ahmed Ashraf
News

Campaign Commitment Fulfilled: Nationwide Housing Tenders Announced

By Ahmed Ashraf
The Standard Maldives
Facebook Twitter Instagram

About Us


“The Standard Maldives” is your premier source for the latest news, insights, and stories from the Maldives. With a commitment to accuracy and independence, we bring you comprehensive coverage of local developments, regional events, and global perspectives that impact our island nation. From breaking news to in-depth analyses, we aim to inform, inspire, and engage. Proudly carrying the tagline, ‘The World’s Window on Maldives,’ we connect the Maldives to the world and the world to the Maldives. Stay informed, stay connected.”

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?